Monday, December 29, 2008

My First Birthday Cake!



Kamaile turned 1 Dec. 6 and had fun digging into her first Birthday cake. I made her own special chocolate cake with buttercream icing. She ate the whole thing and wanted more. She was having so much fun with the attention she was receiving that the whole time she kept on yelling out with excitement when we weren't staring at her. It was so cute. Can you believe it...my babies one. Time flies! It feels like yesterday when I had Makayla and look at us now. Three kids all over the baby stage. SO said.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

YEAH! You updated! I'm so glad. Love the pictures of Kamaile! She is so big. I can't believe it. Love the cake. It looks really yummy.

1..2..3..Painter Team said...

Very cute! I still feel like Cants is a baby even though he is one now.

Angie said...

Mmmmm...that cake looks Yummy! Isn't it crazy how time flies?