Wednesday, May 6, 2009

He's a Screamer!

Monday, Wednesday, Friday we have preschool to attend. Our little boy has been fighting me on going every school day. We argue when we are getting dressed for school. He kicks and screams and cries hysterically while I am dragging him into his class room and threatening him. Really....is it supposed to be this hard to get your child to school? Is it so bad that I want to just quiet preschool since we have only a week or two left? I understand the importance of it but MY GOODNESS it shouldn't be this bad. "Its more fun to be with MOMMY then going to school!"What do I say to that? I love that he wants to be with me but he really does need to go. I can do it....RIGHT? Only two more weeks....I can do it!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Ugh. That's tough!! Good Luck! :)