Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentines Dance


So Daryle is not a dancer and I am. For the past 3 years I have wanted to go to the Stake Valentines dance and every year I had either gotten sick or I was huge and pregnant. So this year I was neither so I dragged Daryle out to the dance. WOW..was it a flash back. I felt like I was at my church high school dances all over again except for everyone was dancing really goofy and there was really good desserts. 
Daryle was being a really good sport. He was my support, something to hold on to while dancing. It was nice dancing with him on the slow dances. Being close and interacting with eachother without doing the nitty gritty. Even though the music was horendous I had so much fun. People watching and slow dancing made the night a blast. 
Will I go back next year? Probably not but hey now I know that I hadn't missed out of much the previous years. 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

you guys are so cute! how are you doing? call me and let me know when you will be here! 801 616 6510