Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lost tooth

So I've been meaning to write for a while but have been preoccupied with my crazy life. Makayla lost her first tooth at the beginning of this month. That night when the tooth fairy came and put money under her pillow her sister woke up and started screaming. I picked her up from her bed and went to put her on the couch so that she wouldn't be disturbed from Kamaile's screaming and she said "mommy I can't leave because I have to make sure the tooth fairy comes. I told her I'm sure the tooth fairy won't forget to check under her pillow. 
The next morning she asked if I was the tooth fairy. Of course I told her I was not. She was happy to know that the tooth fairy had given her a dollar.
That night I went to a class with some friends and found out that this tooth fairy was really cheap. Apparently the tooth fairies going rate is more along the line of $5. Oops!
What she doesn't know won't hurt.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Wow, Sounds like Colton lost the same tooth about the same time. I thought $1 was good, but $5? I hope our kids never get wind of that price!