Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm a slacker!

So its been a while since I've done my blog and have been meaning to do it since I got back out of town. I have so much to write that I don't even know where to start.

So Daryle and I are expecting AGAIN! We took the kids to see the ultra sound which was really amazing for them. They were so excited to come with us to my appointment that they couldn't sit still or quite during it. They saw the baby's heart beat, and its whole shape. Body, legs, arms and all. Once they saw the baby they were mesmerized. Makayla kept on asking what the baby is. She kept on saying.....Is it a girl?.....Is it a boy?....Why don't you know yet?....Why can't you see it yet? She really wanted to know what we were having. Kamden just smiled a mile long and could take his eyes off out little one. It was a really sweat moment for us.

No comments: