Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The picture craze.

So I did not realize that pictures of Daryle on our blog would make such a fuss. I find this really funny. WOW. I did not realize people would be trying to get ahold of this blog so they could see him in this light. 
Daryle found out yesterday that I posted these pictures. I have to say he was a really good sport. To be honest I would have about dyed. Our bishop, bishop Jensen, stopped beside our car yesterday to tell Daryle that he saw some pictures of Daryle and thought they were hilarious. Daryle didn't realized what pictures he was talking about until bishop mentioned how he's shaved his hair. Daryle immediately turns to me and asks me who I had shown and how people were looking at these pictures. Well at that point I thought it would be a good time to tell him I put it on our family post. He was a bit shocked, which didn't last that long. Well we were on our way to take the kids to the roller rank and ran into some friends of his and found out that they had seen it as well. How they found out about it I have NO idea. 
Since that night I have had many inquiries about seeing these photos, SO EVERYONE, HERE THEY ARE!

No comments: