Friday, September 5, 2008

3 plus 2 makes 5




So I had the pleasure of watching my friends kids for two weeks while she was out of town. Crazy me decided we needed to get out of the house. So where do we go? The Dinasour Museum. My kids love this place so we got a season pass to it. So here I am with 5 kids. A 7yr old, a 5yr old, a 3yr old, a 2 1/2 yr old and an 8month old. For some reason I thought well this shouldn't be to bad right? People do this all the time I should be able to do this without a hitch. Well little did I know 5 is a whole nother story. I can tell you this....I will never do that again. I think I stressed over kids taking off or kids falling behind more than anything. Kamden and Helen stayed close to eachother but didn't want to stay close to me. Then the older girls wanted to stay in a certain area when the younger ones have decided to move on. It was crazy. We did get some fun pictures so I thought I'd share.

No comments: