Thursday, September 4, 2008

Makayla's First Day of School!



Makayla has been looking forward to this day since the summer began. She was so excited about going to school but most of all.....RIDING THE BUS! She woke up that morning around 7am got herself ready with clothes she picked out the night before and by 7:30am was ready for school. I had told her that she had to wait until 12:00 for the school bus to pick her up. Every couple of minutes after that she would ask me if it was 12:00. I had gotten to the point where I had to explain to her that 12 is after we have lunch. "Thats okay Mommy I don't want any lunch. Can we go now?" She didn't want lunch to get in her way of getting on the bus right at that momment. Daryle had come home to see her off on her first day of school. While we were walking home from dropping her off at the bus stop we both kept on thinking that time flys. It felt like yesterday she was born and now she is grown up and going to school. I'm happy she's going to school she's really enjoying it, but I have to admit. I miss my babygirl when she's gone.

No comments: