Friday, September 5, 2008

My birthday weekend!







The weekend of my birthday I was dying to do a family day in the mountains. We found a picnic spot that was close to a stream near the Alpine loop. We enjoyed sandwiches and fruit while listening to the water rushing by. Now our family can never stay away from water when its near. This stream was ICE COLD. Daryle was having fun seeing how deep the stream was by lowering the kids into the water. Children I don't think have a clue how cold anything is. You would have never guessed the water was as cold as it was. Kamden had fun throwing rock into the water and seeing it sink to the bottom. He also had fun throwing them at me since of course I showed a reaction to the waters splash. The day was beautiful. We had the kids pick some rocks to take home where we placed them in our front garden.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so EXCITED that you have joined the blogging world! I told you it was addicting! Love the layout, pictures and everything! Now I won't feel like I am missing out too much! Miss you!

Alicia said...

ALOOOHA! I FOUND you! haha... I can't believe how old your kids are already! Miss you! I'm coming back to Utah next month... yes... moving - AGAIN!

Julie said...

My babies are soooo cute!!! They look just like their Auntie. Tell them I miss them and love them, and yes I miss you and Daryle too!

XOXOXO

Julie