Monday, August 10, 2009

Its a?

Friday I was supposed to find out what we were having and I missed my appointment. I'm terrible at remembering what time things are at so I put them in my phone to remind me. Well when friday came along I went to find my phone and found that it was lost. So I decided that I would find my computer and look up my doctors number and call to see what time the appointments at. So as I'm searching that morning I am having a hard time finding it. During this whole time Makayla has been sneaking peaks at me and snickering. Little did I know she has hid my computer and thought it was hilarious that I am searching all over the house for it and am having a hard time finding it. So around 2:45pm Makayla decides to let me know that she had hidden it. To this day I still don't know where she hid it at.
I call the doctors to find out that my appointment was at 1:15pm. So I have rescheduled for Tuesday at 1:30pm. Not only do I have it in my phone but also on my large calander. My friends all know when it is and will be calling me as well to remind me about my appointment so that I do not miss it again.
It seems to me that everyone it anxious to find out what we are having.

No comments: