Friday, August 28, 2009

School has started!

Makayla started all day school this year. We are so excited! Daryle and I took her clothes shopping and turned it into a date. It was fun spending time with her and seeing how much she has grown up. She has such an opinion on what she wears, whats cute and whats not. Its funny watching her pick the different shirts that she likes and the ones that Daryle and I like for her. I have to say all of our styles are SOOOO different.
On the first day of school Makayla woke up extra early and was excited to get going. At 7:30am Makayla was ready for the day. She picked out her own outfit from her new school clothes picked out the bow that went in her hair and even told me how she wanted her hair done. She asked me about every 5 min if its time to walk to the school bus. When the time did come I wanted to walk her to the bus stop. Makayla didn't like this so much.

"MOM I don't need you to walk me to the bus stop I can walk by myself!"

"MOM I'm not taking pictures thats so embarrassing! MOM stop taking pictures!"

Holy cow how did my little girl turn into an independent child. She is growing up way to fast and talking like she already wants nothing to do with me. I wish I could slow down time and have her want me to be with her more. And let me be mom.
Having her at school all day is very nice but I have to admit I do miss her and look forward to her coming home.

No comments: